Nextdoor is the private social network for you, your neighbors and your community. It’s the easiest way for you and your neighbors to talk online and make all of your lives better in the real world. And it’s free. Thousands of neighborhoods are already using Nextdoor to build happier, safer places to call home. And a site was recently started for Gladstone Manor.
Nextdoor’s mission is to use the power of technology to build stronger and safer neighborhoods. And Nextdoor makes it safe to share online the kind of things you’d be okay sharing with your neighbors in person. Here’s how:
- Every neighbor must verify their address
- Each neighbor signs in with their real name. Just like in person.
- You choose where your information is shared.
- Your website is securely encrypted using the HTTPS Internet protocol.
- Information shared will never show up in Google or other search engines.
- Nextdoor never shares your personal information with third-party advertisers.
Over 60 neighbors have signed up for the Gladstone Manor site. If you are interested in joining and don’t have a postcard or email from one of your neighbors who has already joined, go to Nextdoor – Gladstone Manor Registration, or use the contact page to request an invitation to join.